Monday, August 13, 2007

1st Day of School


On Monday the 6th the girls headed back to school. They were ready to be there! The bus leaves at 6:55am so we quickly snapped a few pic's before we headed to the bus stop. It's so early to be going to school, but we're used to it now. In Utah our school started at 9am so when I called their school here in Georgia and was told what time they started, I hung up the phone and started to cry, literally! It cracks me up to think about it now. The tears were more for my sleep than theirs.

Morgan is in 4th grade this year and has a great homeroom teacher. When we went to the open house to meet her she was hilarious and talked up a storm. Now let's be realistic here for a second, we all know that I could talk the ear off a tree so I walked out of there knowing that we would be getting along just fine.

Emree also has a great teacher. She's in 1st grade this year. She's at the age where school is sooo exciting and loves to be there!

Kennedy is now in 7th grade, her 2nd year in middle school. She is growing up so quickly! All the girls are. Kenners loves her math and science teachers. Everyone asks me if I'm excited to have my girls back in school so that I only have one at home. That's not the case because I've lost all of my little helpers. Berkley really misses them too!

4 comments:

Honey said...

I can't believe how everyone is growing up. You all look fabulous. We're excited to see you at Christmas!

Jeannie Barclay said...

How beautiful! We just went back yesterday. Love ya

Anonymous said...

ohhh marcie i miss the girls so much. They are so beautiful and growing up so fast. Hurry up and head this way already.

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

You girls are just beauties!! Your Mom and Dad are going to have to get really big sticks to beat away all the boys. Hope you have a great school year this year. Love ya.