Monday, February 05, 2007

Atlanta Thrashers Hockey Game


While waiting at the Atlanta airport for a business trip to Dallas, TX, I was seated next to Marion Hossa. He is a leading scorer in the NHL and was on his way out to Dallas to particpate in the NHL All-Star game. His publicist asked me if I would change seats with his mother. She is Russian and does not speak English. He wanted to be able to sit next to his mother. I gladly acquiesced to his request. He in turn promised some tickets to a hockey game.


They were great seats in the club section. We had a blast! The girls love hockey! I suppose its the Canadian in them. Here are some pics we snapped while at the game.



The beautiful Maple Leaf was high above the ice as flames poured out of the Thrasher's mouth. -Brackon

4 comments:

Honey said...

AWESOME!! Looks like a great time! And how cool to meet Hossa?! You all look great!

Charisse said...

Hockey games are great!! Once we went to a Detroit Red Wings game and some lady a few rows ahead of us got hit in the head with the puck!! Good to hear no one was hurt!!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Left after the third quarter, huh? Wish I could have been there. So much fun to watch or play hockey. Grandpa has a missing hockey tooth that's replaced with a fake one . Which one is it? Love to you all.
I told Grandpa about you leaving after the 3rd quarter. He wrote the 1st part of this. Girls I can't believe how you are all growing up so fast. I can't believe it. You are all such beauties. We miss you sooooooooo much. Love you.

Crazed Cassi* said...

How fun! I love the picture of the Canadian flag. It looked like you all had a great time. Dad would of loved to be there I bet. Love ya Jeannie