Well I went for a doctor's appointment today and got another ultra sound and our sweet little baby is still a little girl! When we first found out she was a girl, the doctor said that it was a 90% chance. Brackon still doesn't want to name her yet because we still "don't know for sure" if it's a little girl! He is holding out a glimmer of hope that the 10% could give us a Curtis salute sometime here and be a late bloomer, however, with each ultra sound given and still no bits and pieces, I think that he is slowly coming to the realization that his hopes for a boy are not to be. I have two more ultra sounds in November. One on the 15th and another on the 22nd. I will be 20 weeks at that point so if nothing else presents itself then we'll probably name her. Bless his heart for being willing to live in a home chuck full of estrogen!!! I've always joked that if we had another girl he could get a dog. Perhaps we'll have to buy him one, but with his luck, it too would be a female. We love our daddy and are grateful that he is excited to be having yet another little girl to pull at his heart strings! She too will have him wrapped around her finger! We'll have to wait until they are married and then we'll have four boys!