Friday, February 27, 2009

Christmas 2008

Okay, we are so lame and hardly took any pictures of Christmas...only 4 to be exact. Kennedy is going to kill me for putting this on here, but this is our little family journal and I wanted to have a pic of her on Christmas! She looks darling to me!


Most pictures we get of Berkley have her squinting. She knows the flash is coming and our camera has a CRAZY flash that blinks a million times before the picture takes and sucks the batteries dry after 10 pics...well not really, but almost!


Emree's all smiles. All she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth!


Our little schmoopie Morgan is excited to open her presents!

Well that's all folks and because it's taken me sooo long to post this I can't even remember what we did Christmas Day. Isn't that awful?! I do know that we had loads of fun.

1 comment:

Jeannie Barclay said...

You are just like me I didn't so good in the picture department either.